Why should we involve ourselves in church ministries?
1. Glorifying God by serving in your local church ministry is the purpose of your salvation. Ephesians 2:10
2. Serving allows us to discover and develop our spiritual gifts. 1 Corinthians 12
3. Serving helps us to be more like Jesus. Matthew 25:40.
4. You will forge long-lasting and valuable friendships. Hebrews 10:24-25
5. Children tend to emulate what they see, not what they hear. (What are your children learning about positive, heart-motivated ministry by watching you?)
6. The commission is great. Matthew 28:16-20
7. Servicing increases our faith. Ephesians 3:20
8. Serving allows us to experience God’s presence in new ways.
9. Serving is good for your soul.
10. You will stand before the Lord. Matthew 25:14-30
Volunteer your service to ministry, is a life of service for Jesus, like Jesus, and with Jesus. What is your ministry?